I will keep you posted on the dinner party planning. Tomorrow I am making one of my appetizers, after movie before party, a pistachio cheese log which sounds really funny but I think will be delicious. Plus you can made it a day ahead. I'm crazy. I can't wait for Mexico. :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Planning a Dinner Party Is...
Exciting. Stressful. Hard. Because we will be with my family over the Thanksgiving weekend to celebrate my brother's 30th I thought it would be nice to do a pre-dinner with Chris' family on Sunday. I am very excited but I don't think people realize how long I have wanted to throw a real, grownup dinner party. The table, the food, the outfit. Lets just say I haven't been able to sleep and have been to Crate & Barrel too many times this week. Today I finished decorating my table (my dining area looks freaky like we are getting ready to eat because I am trying to decide how I want it) and did all of my grocery shopping. Then I did a run thru of my dessert. I think it was bad to have my Starbucks right after work. My poor husband. Tomorrow is play time though because I am going to Twilight and a wine party! yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment